Tuesday 30 October 2012

First Review: Dior Forever Foundation

Hey lovely people,

So i thought i would write my first review which is going to be on the foundation i have been using for the last two months and that is the Dior Forever Foundation.

In the past i have tried and tested many foundations such as Benefit, Estee Lauder, Mac but this is by fair what i have found the best.  I like a medium to full coverage in foundation and this is just great, with a silky soft creamy formula it what i can only describe as melts into my skin. Its priced at around £31 which is a tad pricey however it is worth every penny as it lasts longer because you don't need alot of the product (I use three little pumps to cover my whole face)

At the moment i am using the Real Techniques buffing brush (which is part of the Real Techniques Core Collection) to apply the foundation which makes the application so easy and buffs it right into the skin to get an even coverage.

Have you tried Dior Forever? Let me know what you think

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment