Saturday 12 January 2013

motivation for once!!!

Hi lovely people,

So i'm sure i'm not the only one who gets into these ruts where you have just no motivation to do much and each day seems to bring the same old things. Well today was a different... 

I went out for lunch with one of my best friends before she goes back to uni* [not a happy bunny, so don't want her to go back] and had such a good catch up.

Much to my surprise once i got home i had so much motivation to get stuff done, i tidied my room which was needed! and then sorted all my stuff out for uni like my new timetable and looking at syllabus's for my new classes and then making lists of all the other things i need to do...

I wanted to take some photos for a blog post however realized i left my camera at my boyfriends so he is going to bring it round so depending on the time i might do that later.

Do any of you feel like this? what do you do to get motivated?

Sarah x.

No comments:

Post a Comment